Why aren’t more people afraid of Santa?? Have we become such a materialistic society that as long as you get free stuff you can overlook other obvious creepy things? Let’s take a look at the list:
1. He has tiny minions.
2. He breaks into your house in the middle of the night.
3. He makes out with your Mom. “I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus.”
4. He eats your food.
5. He kills Grandmas. “Grandma got run over by a reindeer.”
6. “He see’s you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake.” …creepy much?
7. He loves little kids…actually, he loves little kids on his lap.
8. It seems like he is everywhere! Malls, TV, etc.
9. He has the technology to make things as simple as a rocking horse or as complicated as a video game system.
10. He is immortal, can fit into small spaces, and can visit everyone’s house in one night.
Definitely sounds like a guy I’d want around my children and who I’d let in my house late at night while I sleep.
…Merry Christmas! 🙂